Adopting Katie

Sunday, August 20, 2006


Welcome to Katie's Room!



This is the magnetic wall. I couldn't resist spelling out her name with "Word Whammer" letters, which are magnetic.







Below is a close-up photo of the crib comforter.
When I saw this pattern, I fell in love with it!
It is primarily pink but it also has lavendar and
green.




















To the left is the comforter for the twin bed from Grandma. Because Katie will be used to sleeping in a room with many others, it has been recommended to have at least one other person in the same room, at least initially. Therefore, this will be my bed for a little while.


Below shows a toddler size table and chairs along with a chifferobe. Yes, Cindy and I put both of these together!











Sorry about the angle, but this is the chifferobe. There is also a small dresser in the closet and an open toy storage bin set, but I didn't transfer those pictures.

Thank you for joining me on my journey!

Christy

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jeana said…

    Katie's room looks lovely! I wish I'd heard about the magnetic paint before I did Alivia's room--but there's always the eventual need to redecorate!

    It looks like you're about ready! As I've mentioned before, feel free to call me anytime if you'd like to chat or just need someone to share your excitement with! Having been there/done that so recently myself, I'm happy to be a cheerleader for a fellow Tver mom-to-be!

    ~ Jeana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home