Adopting Katie

Sunday, August 27, 2006





Oops, I didn't get the pictures uploaded correctly. Trying again . . .

The red dress is the Scotty dress that comes with tights with Scotties on them. The blue and white is a nice change of pace from pink, but is still completely girly. The three piece pink outfit is a bodysuit, a hooded sweatshirt, and thick pants, making this a perfect choice for the weather that I will most likely encounter. The other dress, which is of course PINK, is smocked and has embroidered pink and gray flowers.

Christy

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Jeana said…

    Very cute outfits! One thing to keep in mind when you're shopping--dresses look really adorable but are extremely difficult to crawl in. An experienced mom told me that and I've tried to go more with pants and shorts for Alivia whenever I can. At least until she is walking!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home