Adopting Katie

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I got THE CALL today!! I am almost in disbelief. It has been so long, and I had truly given up on hearing anything until the end of January at the earliest, that receiving a referral right now is almost too hard to believe! But it is true! I haven't really had much chance to tell people that I moved up to the #1 spot, so I will have to move quickly to tell all about my potential Katie. All I can say is that she is currently 16 months old. I hope to have travel dates soon. The thought is that I may travel middle to end of January for the first trip, and then about 4-6 weeks later I would go back for the court trip. So, I will do my best to let everyone know what is happening from this point on. Watch out Tver, I will be there soon! Christy

2 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christy, I am so happy for you. You will make a great mother. Congratulations. What a way to start the New Year.
    Belinda

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Jeana said…

    Christy, you know I'm beyond excited for you! I can't wait to see the photos of you with your Katie!

    Jeana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home