Adopting Katie

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Today, Jan 16, 2007, I received my first trip travel dates!

I will be heading to Moscow and Tver on Saturday, February 3 and return on Friday, February 9.

I am so excited, yet also very nervous and scared. There is a lot to think about! I am very anxious to meet this little girl!

Cindy and I have started getting things together for this trip. I must admit that I have never packed this early for a trip before! Just goes to show how anxious I am!

Not much more to say at this time.

Keeping my fingers crossed that all is well with this little girl!

Christy

1 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Jeana said…

    I know you're in-flight as I type this, Christy! I'm hoping it's a smooth one and that all goes well! Please post updates as soon as you can--we're all thinking of you back home and sending warm wishes your way!

    Jeana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home